Labels

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Sound Planning

In this post I am planning the sounds that will be needed for my opening rather than the music needed.
Firstly, the part where the car revs the engine. For this, I do not have to be on location as only the rev counter is seen on the dashboard. So I will rev the car loudly in my drive to get the required footage.
Secondly, there is the part where the victim is murdered with a knife. For this I can either use the sound clip below or create my own sound clip by stabbing a melon as seen in the second video. Apart from these two sound effects there are only the sounds of the victim panting loudly and the victim screaming, just before she is stabbed. Both of these sounds will be recorded at home as I don't want the victim to scream in the middle of the road, which may cause complications. For the scream itself I can record a sound clip or use one of the screams below.




UPDATE 25/1/2015: Unfortunately due to my emergency change in cast, the scream sound no longer works as the victim is a male rather than a female, As a result I will use a different sound effect such as boy screams on youtube.com



Above is me trying to create my own stab sound effect that I learnt from the other above video. I am relatively happy with the sound and it should create a decent effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment