Labels

Friday 12 December 2014

Production Company Research

The production company I will be researching is Benderspink. thge reason I chose to research this company is because they have produced some classic psychological horrors one of which is still remembered as the scariest movie of all time. Films produced include, The Ring, The Butterfly, We're The Millers, Horrible Bosses 2, MONSTER-IN-LAW and The Hole.



During the promotion of The Ring, many promotional websites were formed to publicise the actors and locations. even small clips of the film was used. This increased public interest in the movie and also resulted in increased interest in the actors which subsequently led to a further interest in the film. Nowadays, if the same technique was used, people would become curious about the expected film and would try to work out the plot of the film. This would lead to people posting their ideas on youtube and other social media, which would increase the anticipation and introduce the film to some who may not have heard of the film or who were previously uninterested. Overall, this tactic causes a chain reaction which leads to the free advertisement of the movie, which is a major bonus.

I will be using a similar style to this logo for my own. I would like to be able to create the increasing/decreasing font size, but I doubt that I will be able to create a decent replica with Powerpoint 2013 or Adobe Premier Pro, as I am unfamiliar with the program. I would like to use Adobe After Effects to create something 'special', which could give my main task another mark or two, but the program is unavailable to me so this is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment