Labels

Saturday 13 December 2014

My Opening Credits

My Credits are the following:


  • Director (Yousuf bin-Suhayl). I have chosen to be the director as I know the film plot the best and how it should turn out. This means that I should direct everyone so that they understand what is needed for the film
  • Director of Photography (Robert Richardson). Robert was director of photography in Shutter Island, which has a similar plot line to my film. I there fore think that he will be a good choice as director of photography as he has had experience in psychological horrors
  • Screenwriter (James Wan). James is a famous horror movie director, screenwriter and producer. He Directed saw, Insidious and The Conjuring. He was also the screenwriter in many of these films. Having him as the screenwriter will be a good idea as he has had a lot of experience in writing major horror movies. I think his ingenuity in the scripting will be very useful for my film.
  • Production Company (Mind Movies). This is the production company that I created in my earlier posts.
  • Producer (Yousuf bin-Suhayl). As Mind Movies is my production company, I felt that I should be the producer.
  • Casting (Ellen Lewis). Ellen has done casting in many movies such as Shutter Island, Forest Gump and The Departed. For this reason I think she will be a good addition to my team.
  • Editing (James Wan). I think James should be the editor for the same reasons as before.


ACTORS:

Sohale Rahman
Ibraheem bin-Suhayl
Maryam bint-Suhayl



No comments:

Post a Comment