Labels

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Extra Planning

Following the need to switch car for filming I am going to try to use this to my advantage. By creating a narrative, by the antagonist, I will be able to emphasise the antagonist's mental state of confusion as he will narrate that he can not even remember the car that he was driving. If done properly, this can result in a good after effect and will prove to be better than my original plan as the audience will have a clearer understanding of the unfolding events. The main point that I want to consider is if the character is just narrating over the events or if he is talking to a psychiatrist about the events. I think that both will result in a decent effect but I do not think that using a psychiatrist will work as well considering the overall plot of the film. As the antagonist's mental state is being projected on hamsters, this narration should be what he is sub-consciously saying, which is why the scientists can understand the actions of the hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment